TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus
TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/TSPSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/Telangana DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus contained GK, Current Affairs, Perspectives in Education, Maths content from Class 6th to Intermediate level syllabus and Teaching methodology syllabus. TSPSC has released TS DSC Maths Syllabus along with TS DSC Notification 2017 today.
Telangana DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus
1: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS: No. of Questions 20, Marks 10.
2: Perspectives in Education: No. of Questions 20, Marks 10.
3: Content: No. of Questions 88, Marks 44.
Telangana State syllabus from classes VI to X in School subject concerned with difficulty standard as well as linkages upto Intermediate level
4: Teaching Methodology: No. of Questions 31, Marks 16.
Total Questions: 160, Marks: 80
DSC Syllabus Mathematics Content
Part 1: GK and Current Affairs: Marks 10
Part 2: Perspectives in Education. (Download TS DSC SA Maths Syllabus for detailed information about this topic)
Part 3: Content, Marks 44
NUMBER OF SYSTEM, SETS AND RELATIONS, COMMERCIAL MATHEMATICS, LINEAR EQUATIONS, GEOMETRY, MENSURATION, MATRICES, STATISTICS, COMPUTING, PROGRESSIONS, TRIGONOMETRY, ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY.
Part 4: Teaching Methodology
DSC Syllabus Maths Methodology
Part 4: TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus (Methodology) is as follows
- Meaning and Nature of Mathematics, History of Mathematics
- Contributions of Great Mathematicians – Aryabhatta, Bhaskaracharya, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Euclid, Pythagoras, George cantor
- Aims and Values of teaching Mathematics, Instructional objectives (Blooms taxonomy)
- Curriculum of mathematics – Principals of cumulus construction, organization of curriculum (Logical and psychological, topical and concentric – Spiral approaches), Qualities of a good Mathematics, text book.
- Methods of teaching mathematics- Heuristic method, laboratory method, Inductive and deductive methods, Analytic and synthetic methods – project method and problem solving method.
- Unit plan, year plan, lesson planning in mathematics.
- Instructional materials is teaching mathematics, Edgar dale’s cone of experience.
- Evolving strategies for the gifted students and slow learners
- Techniques of teaching mathematics like Oral work, Written work, Drilling, Assignment, Project, Speed and Accuracy
- Mathematics club, Mathematics structure, Mathematics order and pattern sequence
- 11. Evaluation – Types, Tools and Techniques of Evaluation, Preparation of SAT Analysis, Characteristics of a good test
|AP DSC Syllabus 2014|
Download TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus from the following link for more information about TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/TSPSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/Telangana DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus